Tuesday, January 27, 2015

For fans of military, horror, blood & guts gaming

Gemini CellGemini Cell by Myke Cole
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Gemini Cell is a great book I wish I liked better. The prose style is excellent. I'm as in love with the wife as the hero is (almost). The military action is well done. I think it will appeal more to fans of horror and gaming; there's proportionately enough graphic violence (blood spattering, bones crunching) to skip over in this as there is sex to skip over in a paranormal romance. It would make a great movie, and I would watch the movie. I would buy it for someone else; I would recommend it to fans of military, horror, and blood & guts gaming.
Why do I wish I liked it better? I'd have his Shadow Ops books on my TBR pile. I still might try them, he's that good.

I received a digital galley for review from the publisher and Netgalley.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment