Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Divine Divination

I'm fond of Tarot. Not as a predictor, but as a way to ponder and see deeper into any dilemmas I might have. A few years ago, as a book/word person, I got the Oracle of Kabbalah by Richard Seidman--lovely! Really what ends up happening with that one is I read the book and get so inspired by the descriptions it's pretty much a sure way to enter into contemplation of the divine & praise of the Holy. My favorite thing!
Last year I fell in love with the beautiful Tao Oracle by Ma Deva Padma, an Osho devotee. Beautiful art! It's really an illustrated I Ching deck.
This year it's the William Blake Tarot, a wonderful concept by Ed Buryn. How wonderful! The suits are Science, Music, Poetry, and Art. This is truly the Tarot for creative mystic happy magical types. I'll add more later.


No comments:

Post a Comment